( Steven Rosenfeld, Alternet, April 25, 2103)
[CLICK the above credit line for the full article]
Let’s look at 50 reasons, some large and some small, why W. inspired so much anger.
1. He stole the presidency in 2000.
3. He covered up his past.
4. He loved the death penalty.
8. He ignored warnings about Osama bin Laden.
12. Bush turned to Iraq not Afghanistan.
14. He flat-out lied about Iraq’s weapons.
19. Bush pardoned the Plame affair leaker.
22. The war did not make the U.S. safer.
23. U.S. troops were given unsafe gear.
31. He cut veterans’ healthcare funding.
44. Bush let black New Orleans drown.
48. Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld.
49. He’s escaped accountability for his actions.
[COMMENT by Lorenzo: Little Bush is certainly the most simple-minded man to sit in the White House during my lifetime, and most definitely, IMO, one of the worst and most evil of our presidents. But then there was Nixon, who was obviously insane and who had an "enemies list", which was very un-presidential. And now there is Obama with a "KILL LIST", which is very un-American. . . . The Empire is in obvious decline.]